Valve Units that proposed by us are a positive sealing type hydraulic directional control valves. These units come for different kind of hydraulic circuits as well as valve configurations. Also, such unit comprises terminal box, solenoid valves and pressure switches. The pressure switches constantly examine hydraulic pressure in each & every circuit, and are pre-wired with the solenoid into an oil-sealed junction box along with an enumerated terminal strip. The Valve Units can be bought in different required sizes at economical prices.
They are available for a variety of hydraulic circuits and valve configurations. The units also include pressure switches, solenoid valves and a terminal box.
• VF-S Valve units are pilot-air operated non-leak valve units that employ air solenoid valves.
• The solenoid valves provide an electrical interlock, improving safety.
• Pressure switches are wired to a remote panel, and interfaced with the press control to stop the press in the event of a pressure loss.
• Pressure switches continuously monitor hydraulic pressure in each circuit, and are prewired with the solenoid into an oil-tight junction box with a numbered terminal strip. (All connections are manifolded for ease of installation)
• Positive sealing, hydraulic directional control valves are pneumatically actuated. Solenoid piloted modules are equipped with integral check valves for each hydraulic circuit, to ensure improved safety over conventional clamping systems.