Hydraulic Piston Clamp
Product Code : 02
Brand Name : SR ENGINEERING CO LTD
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 02 Piece
- Rs. 30,000 INR
We offer the finest quality Hydraulic Piston Clamp, which is a type of a manually set single acting spring return clamp. This kind of clamp is capable to hydraulically secure the die plate's U channel to the press slide or bolster. It has compact size & lightweight, and is well machined to patrons specified dimensions of T-slot and clamp height. Comes in 'Non-Touch' Auto-Slide models, the capacity of the clamp is ranging from 2 to 16 tons. It can perform well in temperature ranging from -5o to 60o. Moreover, the Hydraulic Piston Clamp features of 2 to 16 tons clamping force, 24.5 bars maximum working pressure, and 1 to 1.80kgs mass.
|Brand||SR ENGINEERING CO LTD|
|Size/Capacity||2 - 16 TONS|
|Maximum Working Pressure||24.5 Bar|
|Mass||1 - 10.8 Kg|
|Clamping Force||2 - 16 Tons|
|Temprature Range||-5 deg to 60 deg|
|Stroke||6 - 8 mm|
A manually positioned single acting spring return clamp which hydraulically secures the U channel of the die plate to the press bolster or slide.Features
- The compact and lightweight SY-T piston style hydraulic clamps are machined to customer specified T-slot and clamp height dimensions.
- The design of the SY Series incorporates a solid one-piece rod which is machined from a single billet for added strength. The clamp rod is then nitrated to increase its safety capabilities. (AISI 4137, grade steel is used)
- The clamp features a large contact area between the clamp head and the die shoe which distributes the clamping force uniformly therefore eliminating uneven wear of the die shoe.
- The SY clamp operates as a single action, spring return hydraulic cylinder.
- The SY clamp can be outfitted with a proximity or limit switch for die shoe detection.
- Also available in ‘Non-Touch’ Auto-Slide models.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia