Hydraulic Lever Clamp that proposed by us is a lever kind clamp. This type of clamp uses a single action spring return hydraulic cylinder, which performs on a lever arm so as to hydraulically secure the base of die to the press slide or bolster. The lever is manufactured with modern machines from an individual forged steel for guarantee high strength. Moreover, the Hydraulic Lever Clamp features of AISI 4137 Grade Steel, 2 tons to 25 tons capacity, 181 bar maximum working pressure, 5.5 to 8mm stroke, 20.6 to 232.3 KN clamping force, 2.5kg to 42kg mass, and has ambient temperature ranging from 5o to 60o.
|Material||AISI 4137 Grade Steel|
|Brand||SR ENGINEERING CO LTD Japan|
|Size/Capacity||2 Tons - 25 Tons|
|Clamping Force||20.6 - 232.3 KN|
|Mass||2.8 Kg - 42 Kg|
|Max Working Pressure||181 Bar|
|Ambient Temp Range||-5 Deg to 60 Deg|
|Stroke||5.5 - 8 mm|
A lever style clamp utilizing a single acting spring return cylinder that acts on a lever arm, to hydraulically secure the die base tothe press bolster or slide.Features
- LY-T lever style hydraulic clamps are machined to customer specified T-slot and clamp height dimensions.
- The lever is machined from a single forged block for added strength.
- This clamp features a unique split style construction between the cylinder and the lever section. This affectively distributes the clamping force uniformly over the T-slot, thereby eliminating uneven wear to the T-slot area, providing stable surface contact.
- Clamp operates via a single-action, spring return, hydraulic cylinder.
- Also available as a flange mounted unit LY-F, eliminating the need for T-slots.
- Optional features include a modular style lever-operated check valve(mounted to either side of the clamp) which maintains hydraulic pressure in the clamp for 21 hours without a primary power source. The LY clamp can be supplied with a proximity or limit switch for die shoe detection.
- Also available in ‘Non-Touch’ Auto Slide models.