We are offering our valued patrons with a wide range of Die Lifters. These are well engineered to decrease the force needed for moving dies within the press. This types of equipments permit for the safest as well as efficient exchange of the dies. A hardened outer ring has the roller, which has a particular surface treatment for adding protection to the bearing. An adjusting screw is fitted on the top of it, allowing adjustment of height easily. Our customers can approach us through this website to get the Die Lifters at market justified prices.
Hydraulic die lifters are designed to reduce the force required to move dies within the press. They allow for a safe and efficient exchange of dies.
• The roller is provided with a hardened outer ring which has aspecial surface treatment for added protection of the bearing.
• The roller block is provided with a dust proof cover for use inapplications where there might be contamination from scrap.
• In the raised position, the rollers are 2mm above the bolster and the top of the die lifter is flush with the bolster surface.
• The die lifters height is easily adjusted as the adjusting screw islocated on the top surface of the die lifter.
• The HL Series die lifters feature a fixed hydraulic cylinder allowing the unit to be plumbed with a rigid steel line.